Clean and precise
For powerful, intelligent low frequency performance in a compact package, the 7350A Smart Active subwoofer simply can’t be beaten. Designed to complement our 8320A and 8330A smart monitors, the 7350A delivers clean, precise bass reproduction that provides low frequency extension and increases the headroom of your entire monitoring system through flexible bass management. This results in well-articulated LF performance with very low distortion, while your main monitors are free to concentrate their energy on the rest of the frequency spectrum.
- Active Crossovers
- Bass Management System
- SPL: 104dB
- Frequency Response: 22 Hz - 160 kHz (-6 dB)
- Dimensions: H 410 x W 350 x D 319 mm
- 6x XLR Analog Input
- 5x XLR Analog Output
- 1x XLR AES/EBU Input
- 1x XLR AES/EBU Output
- 2x RJ45 Control
The 7350A also works closely with our GLM software, via which it can be configured for stereo or multichannel formats. Once configured, GLM will then analyse your room acoustics and intelligently adjust frequency, level, delay and crossover phase - so monitors and subwoofer integrate perfectly. This process produces a totally optimised listening experience, delivering mixes that translate beautifully.
- 1x 7350A subwoofer
- 1x Mains power cable 1,8 m
- 1x RJ45 cable 5m
- 1x Operating manual
|Frequency response:||22 Hz - 160 Hz (-6 dB)|
|Accuracy of Frequency Response:||± 3 dB (25 Hz - 150 Hz)|
|Driver Dimensions:||⌀ 205 mm Bass|
|Driver Type (Bass):||Cone - Magnetically shielded driver.|
|Amplifier Power:||150 W Bass (Class D)|
|Enclosure Type:||Reflex port|
|Power Consumption (ISS Active):||≤0.5 W|
|Power Consumption (Idle):||≤8.5 W|
|Power Consumption (Full Output):||150 W|
|Connections:||See "Additional Specifications"|
|Dimensions (h x w x d):||H 410 x W 350 x D 319 mm|
- 5x Input Connectors XLR female, 10 kOhm balanced.
- 1x LFE Input connector XLR female, 10 kOhm balanced.
- 1x Digital input connectors XLR female.
- 5x Output connectors XLR male.
- 1x Digital output connectors XLR male.
- Two CAT5 (RJ45) GLM Network connectors for computer control using the Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM) software.