Definition and neutrality
Equipped for both stereo and multi-channel audio, the 7360A intelligently adapts to your space to deliver absolute accuracy at low frequencies. Built upon our Laminar Spiral Enclosure technology, the compact 7360A delivers a staggering SPL of 109 dB with incredibly low distortion – producing LF performance that is clean, precise and articulate right down to 19 Hz. The ideal low frequency monitoring tool for small to mid-sized studios, post and broadcast facilities and OB vehicles, the 7360A subwoofer ensures definition and neutrality you can trust.
- Active Crossovers
- Bass Management System
- SPL: 109dB
- Frequency Response: 19 Hz - 150 kHz (-6 dB)
- Dimensions: H 527 x W 462 x D 363 mm
- 8x XLR Analog Input
- 8x XLR Analog Output
- 1x XLR AES/EBU Input
- 1x XLR AES/EBU Output
- 2x RJ45 Control
The 7360A also offers onboard bass management and multi-channel connectivity, and can be configured and calibrated with our GLM software. GLM will analyse your room acoustics and intelligently adjust frequency, level, delay and crossover phase - so monitors and subwoofer integrate perfectly. This process produces a totally optimised listening experience, delivering mixes that translate beautifully.
- 1x 7360A subwoofer
- 1x Mains power cable 1,8 m
- 1x RJ45 cable 5m
- 1x Operating manual
|Frequency response:||19 Hz - 150 Hz ("-6 dB")|
|Accuracy of Frequency Response:||± 3 dB (19 Hz - 100 Hz)|
|Driver Dimensions:||⌀ 250 mm Bass|
|Driver Type (Bass):||Cone - Magnetically shielded driver.|
|Amplifier Power:||300 W Bass (Class D)|
|Enclosure Type:||Reflex port|
|Power Consumption (ISS Active):||≤1 W|
|Power Consumption (Idle):||≤15 W|
|Power Consumption (Full Output):||300 W|
|Connections:||See "Additional Specifications"|
|Dimensions (h x w x d):||H 527 x W 462 x D 363 mm|
- 8x Analogue input: 7.1 XLR input connectors XLR female, balanced 10 kOhm.
- 1x Digital signal input connector XLR female 110 Ohm.
- 1x Digital input connectors XLR female.
- 8x Analogue output: 7.1 XLR output connectors XLR male
- 1x Digital signal output / Thru connector XLR male 110 Ohm.
- Two CAT5 (RJ45) GLM Network connectors for computer control using the Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM) software.
- Input - Link In connector.
- Output - Link Out connector.