High SPL, low distortion
Delivering high SPL and extended LF response, the 7380A offers power, clarity and flexibility in equal measures. Providing a level of performance normally associated with much larger enclosures, the 7380A subwoofer offers both high power and high SPL, with an extended low-distortion LF response and flexible bass management options. Comprehensive connectivity ensures that the 7380A is equally at home in stereo or multichannel environments, making it perfect for music, post, film or broadcast applications that demand powerful, dependable LF reproduction in a surprisingly compact form factor.
- Active Crossovers
- Bass Management System
- SPL: 119dB
- Frequency Response: 16 Hz - 100 kHz (-6 dB)
- Dimensions: H 685 x W 718 x D 492 mm
- 8x XLR Analog Input
- 8x XLR Analog Output
- 1x XLR AES/EBU Input
- 1x XLR AES/EBU Output
- 2x RJ45 Control
Configure, calibrate and control
The 7380A works closely with our GLM software, which allows all monitors and subwoofers in a system to be configured, calibrated and controlled. Offering access to advanced system auto-calibration and management, GLM’s powerful room compensation features enable the 7380A to be optimised for a wide range of acoustic environments, and permits both centralised and distributed bass management modes to be employed.
- 1x 7380A subwoofer
- 1x Mains power cable 1,8 m
- 1x RJ45 cable 5m
- 1x Operating manual
|Frequency response:||16 Hz - 100 Hz ("-6 dB")|
|Driver Dimensions:||⌀ 381 mm Bass|
|Driver Type (Bass):||Cone|
|Amplifier Power:||800 W Class D|
|Enclosure Type:||Reflex port|
|Power Consumption (ISS Active):||≤2 W|
|Power Consumption (Idle):||≤40 W|
|Power Consumption (Full Output):||600 W|
|Connections:||See "Additional Specifications"|
|Dimensions (h x w x d):||H 685 x W 718 x D 492 mm|
- 8x Analogue input: 7.1 XLR input connectors XLR female, balanced 10 kOhm.
- 1x Digital signal input connector XLR female 110 Ohm.
- 1x Digital input connectors XLR female.
- 8x Analogue output: 7.1 XLR output connectors XLR male
- 1x Digital signal output / Thru connector XLR male 110 Ohm.
- Two CAT5 (RJ45) GLM Network connectors for computer control using the Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM) software.
- Input - Link In connector.
- Output - Link Out connector.