Work faster, for longer
High headroom three-way with unbelievable imaging. The 8341A is the point source monitor with the perfect blend of size and performance. For applications calling for extraordinary imaging, extended frequency response, short to medium listening distance or long, fatigue-free working hours, The Ones are in an elite league of their own. They promote faster and more consistent decision making, and they also extend listening time, because unnatural imaging - a main contributor to listener fatigue - is minimised.
- Smart Active Monitor (SAM™) Systems
- Minimum Diffraction Coaxial (MDC™) Driver Technology
- SPL: 110dB
- Frequency Response: 38 Hz - 37 kHz (-6 dB)
- Dimensions: H 370 x W 237 x D 243 mm, with Iso-Pod™
- 1 x XLR Analog Input
- 1 x XLR AES/EBU Input
- 1 x XLR AES/EBU Output
- 2 x RJ45 Control
Mixes that translate
As bigger brother to the super-compact 8331A, the 8341A offers increased LF extension and a higher SPL capability, so is ideally suited to slightly longer listening distances. In conjunction with our GLM calibration software, the 8341A will also compensate for detrimental room acoustics and distance delay, regardless of whether you work in mono, stereo or immersive formats. So now you can deliver mixes that translate beautifully - every time.
- 1x 8341A monitor
- 1x Isopod
- 1x Mains power cable 1,8 m
- 1x RJ45 cable 5m
- 1x Operating manual
- 1x The Ones brochure
|Frequency response:||38 Hz - 37 kHz ("-6 dB")|
|Accuracy of Frequency Response:||± 1.5 dB (45 Hz - 20 kHz)|
|Driver Dimensions:||2 x H 90 x W 170 mm Bass + ⌀ 90 mm Midrange + ⌀ 19 mm Treble|
|Driver Type (Bass):||Racetrack 8341A bass driver|
|Driver Type (Midrange):||Coaxial 8341A midrange driver cone|
|Driver Type (Treble):||Coaxial 8341A treble driver metal dome|
|Crossover (Bass/Mid):||500 Hz|
|Crossover (Bass/Treble):||3000 Hz|
|Enclosure Type:||Reflex port|
|Enclosure Material:||Die cast aluminium|
|Power Consumption (ISS Active):||≤0.5 W|
|Power Consumption (Idle):||≤16 W|
|Power Consumption (Full Output):||250 W|
|Connections:||See "Additional Specifications"|
|Dimensions (h x w x d):||H 370 x W 237 x D 243 mm, with Iso-Pod™|
- Analog signal input connector XLR female, balanced 10 kOhm.
- Digital signal input connector XLR female 110 Ohm.
- Digital signal output / Thru connector XLR male 110 Ohm.
- Two CAT5 (RJ45) GLM Network connectors for computer control using the Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM) software.