The AUDIOROOT eSMART K-ART is a low footprint power distribution box with a total of 16 direct DC power outputs and 4 x USB 5V ground isolated outputs. The K-ART includes 10 led illuminated power switches, a main power switch and 2 battery fuel gauges. Like it’s little brother eSMART BG-DU the K-ART is fully compatible with any type of battery ranging from 9 to 18V. When used with our eSMART batteries the K-ART provides full battery informations without any calibration routine.
This product was designed for use on small to medium size location sound carts. The power distributor can be connected to 2 batteries at once. The 2 batteries will discharge simultaneously thru an integrated ideal diode. These batteries can be of any type of chemistry (SLA, NI-MH or LI-ION) and the 2 fuel gauges provide all the informations required to monitor the batteries state of charge (voltage, current, power, etc…).
The eSMART K-ART uses internal coulomb counters and a calibration routine to measure each battery’s true capacity and display it’s remaining capacity in real time. This power distributor is also fully compatible with our full line of Li-XXwh smart batteries. When plugging an AUDIOROOT eSMART battery to the K-ART the user will have access to all the battery’s information without the need to perform any type of calibration.
The K-ART can handle standard (non smbus) batteries from other manufacturers up to 40Ah. A special version capable of handling batteries up to 200Ah can be delivered upon request.
- 10 switchable DC power paths via led illuminated push button switches (on/off state of each switch is stored and recalled automatically on each power up)
- 1 main power illuminated push button switch
- 12 x HRS 4 DC power outputs (2 on the front, 10 on the rear of the unit, all Hirose outputs are switched on and off by pairs)
- 4 x XLR 4 DC power outputs (1 on the front, 3 on the rear of the unit). Each XLR 4 output has it’s own power switch
- 4 ground isolated USB ports (allways on). 2 outputs are located on the front of the unit and 2 outputs are located on the rear of the unit. The K-ART can source up to a total of 3Amps on the 4 USB ports.
- Real time SOC battery monitoring : remaining capacity (%), run time estimation, battery voltage, power consumption, power and coulomb counter
- Polyswitch 2.5A resetable fuses on each Hirose output
- Polyswitch 4.0A resetable fuses on each XLR4 output
- Polyswitch 8.0A resetable fuses on each battery input
- A blinking LED for each battery indicates when the battery capacity falls below 10 %
- Compatible with any battery ranging from 9 to 18V DC
- Lightweight aluminum anodized enclosure
- Size : 228 x 120 x 44mm
- Weight : 700g
- 1x Audioroot eSMART K-ART - Sound cart universal power distributor
Batteries not included