Please contact us on +45 3120 7021 or firstname.lastname@example.org
LOCKIT - THE TIMECODE AND SYNC GENERATOR
For over 30 years, Ambient Timecode has been synonymous with precision and reliability. The world's most respected post-productions insist on using Ambient Timecode on set because it saves them valuable time.
- With Display Menu
- Less than 1 frame drift per day in autonomous mode, zero drift with active C-Jam master in ACN
- Supports all TC and Sync Formats
- Full ACN compatibility
- Sync out: TC incl. Genlock/Wordclock
- ACN out: TC and Metadata Transfer incl. NP-50 compatible Li-Ion battery
ACN - BETTER THAN BLUETOOTH
The Ambient Communication Network (ACN) is our own wireless network that connects all Lockit boxes on set. A stable, interference-resistant radio network - completely without Bluetooth and WiFi. This makes the connection independent of interfering radiations, bad network or adverse weather conditions.
ONE BUTTON SYNCING
ACN is the reason why our „One Button Syncing“ reduces the setup effort on set to a press of a button. You press the green button on one of the Lockits or NanoLockits for three seconds, and via ACN all other Lockit devices (in the same ACN channel) are synchronized in terms of TC and frame rate settings. This initial sync already ensures frame accuracy for the whole day.
EASY TO USE
All important functions can be controlled via the display menu (shortly press the green and red button at the same time to open). So there is no need for an additional app. The Lockit can either start directly with the built-in real-time clock or be fed with external timecode via the LEMO-compatible plug-in connection. Even the synchronization of a complex setup is literally done with a single button press with the Lockit.
Running off a changeable Li-Ion battery that can be charged in the unit while operating makes sure you never be let down with depleted power when you need it the least.
The supplied NP-50 type battery is not only widely available along with economically priced chargers but also used by top tier professional radio mic brands which further helps reducing the variety of gear to carry along.
Connected to a Mac or PC the USB-C port also serves for deep level settings or MIDI timecode I/O without additional configuration.
Just like the NanoLockit, jamming units to time of day with the internal Real Time Clock is a one button experience, but with the additional perk of a crisp OLED display. Lockit can also operate as master by automatically jamming units that are added or restarted during the day.
ALL SYNC FORMATS
Designed for today’s equipment it supports 1080P and 1080i genlock for project rates 23.976 to 60 FPS while audio recorders are covered with wordclock up to 192 KHz.
Two Lemo-compatible push-pull sockets provide maximum flexibility and continued use of available cables. TC in and out follow industry standard and allow for syncing of 2 cameras in parallel or jamming via a cable while leaving the synced unit connected.
The primary output carries timecode and genlock/wordclock. This gives you the freedom to choose running it either on straight, Y-split cable or 2 separate leads using the second connector for timecode which also connects to devices that support ACN for metadata transfer.
POWERING AND CHARGING
External power and charging are available through a common USB-C port. Connected to a Mac or PC the Lockit transforms into a MIDI timecode interface without additional configuration and allows for deep level editing of the settings.
- 1x Ambient ACN-CL Lockit - Timecode & Sync Generator
- 1x NP-50 compatibly Li-Ion battery
- 1x USB-C to USB-A cable
- 2x Strips of adhesive, high grade dual lock tape (velcro)
- 1x Handbook
- 23.976, 24, 25, 29.97, 29,97Drop, 30 FPS
- SMPTE 12 M, 3V TTL, adjustable down to mic level
- 1080i/PsF and 1080p tri level from 23.976 to 60 FPS**
- Automatic load switching for 2 cameras**
- PPF shutter sync
- TC & Sync Socket
- TC & ACN Socket (accept Lemo FGG.0B.305 and compatible push-pull plugs)
- USB-C 2.0 for powering, charging, data connection and MIDI timecode
- SMA-RP antenna (2.4 GHz)
- 256 * 32 OLED
- Material: anodized, pearl blasted aluminum
- Dimensions: 65.6 mm (2.58”) x 44.0 mm (1.73”) x 20.0 mm (0.79”)
- Weight (without batteries): 80 g (2.82 oz)
- Li-Ion, NP-50 type
- USB (BC 2.1 compliant LPS source) 350mA max.
- CR2016 Lithium cell to keep course date and time of day