Please contact us on +45 3120 7021 or email@example.com
Digital wireless for today and tomorrow.
The A10 Digital Wireless System is designed for the technical demands and requirements of today’s RF-hostile, multi-channel productions. The A10-TX and A20-Mini digital transmitter and A10-RX two channel receiver deliver broadcast-quality audio and reliable digital RF performance with an easy, multi-system setup.
- Low-noise, studio-grade balanced input for microphones and line level inputs with analogue limiter and 48 V phantom power.
- State-of-the-art 100% digital long-range modulation delivers the longest transmission distance of any system on the market.
- Standard and long-range modulations offer full bandwidth (10 Hz – 20 kHz), ultra-low distortion, and high dynamic range.
- Integrated digital recorder with ultra-accurate timecode generator.
- Records to removable microSD cards.
- Simultaneous wireless transmission and recording.
- Built-in Bluetooth® to remotely control the A10-TX from an Android or iOS device using the A10-TX Remote app.
- Powered by two AA (LR6) batteries,
The A10’s proprietary digital RF topology and Advanced Digital Diversity System is the result of years of research, laboratory experimentation, and customer experience. The result is a wireless link with full 20 kHz audio bandwidth, high dynamic range, ultra-low distortion, an extremely low 2 millisecond end-to-end delay in Standard modulation. The A10 System allows the user to operate up to 20 channels in an 8 MHz TV channel, maximizing spectrum efficiency.
With firmware version 5.00, the A10/A20 Wireless System delivers the longest transmission distance of any system on the market.¹ The state-of-the-art, 100% digital long-range modulation offers the same great audio quality (10 Hz – 20 kHz) as our Standard modulation scheme with a longer range for both line-of-sight and heavy multipath transmission.
The core of the A10-TX transmitter is its low-noise, high-dynamic-range analog input. It accepting signals from low-level lavalier microphones to balanced line-level. The 3-pin LEMO input offers analogue limiters, 5 volt bias for lavalier microphones, as well as 12 and 48 volt phantom power for balanced microphones.
The A10-TX transmitter includes an integrated high-quality digital recorder. Timecode-stamped files are recorded to removable microSD cards. Free Mac and Windows software SD-Utility converts the proprietary .mic files into monophonic, 24-bit, 48 kHz broadcast WAV files with its associated timecode.
¹ When comparing systems with same transmit power, same antennas, and same transmission frequency.
- 1x Sound Devices A10-TX-C (594-694 MHz) - Digital Wireless Transmitter
Transmitter Switching Bandwidth
- A10-TX-A (470–548 MHz)
- A10-TX-B (518–608 MHz)
- A10-TX-C (594–694 MHz)
- A10-TX-D (534.2–629.8 MHz)*
Transmitters are tunable in 25 kHz steps
Note: A10-TX-D is intended for customers in Europe who want the flexibility of working in the United States but want to keep Ch 38, 39, 40 (606-630 MHz) for UK, and some parts of Europe.
- Proprietary digital RF modulationStandard or Long Range, selectable
Digital Audio Codec
- Audio Ltd proprietary, high-performance digital encoding algorithm
Audio Frequency Response
- 20 Hz–20 kHz
RF Output Power
- 10 mW, 20 mW, 50 mW, selectable
Audio Gain Control
- 0-40 dB in 10 steps, menu and remote control
- Attack = 1 ms
- Release = 100 ms
- Threshold = -3 dBFS
- Ratio = 10:1
Low Frequency Cut
- 50 Hz
- 80 Hz
- 120 Hz
- 200 Hz
- 3 pin Lemo (series 00)
- Microphone or line level, balanced or unbalanced
Bias and Phantom Power
- 5 V Bias
- 12 V phantom power
- 48 V phantom power
Menu and Controls
- OLED menu display
- 3 button navigation
- 2 x 1.5 V LR6 AA size, lithium, NiMH, or alkaline
- User settable Audio Ltd proprietary
- -10 °C to +55 °C
Dimensions (H x W x D )
- 8.3 x 6.4 x 1.8 cm
- 3.3 x 2.5 x 0.7 in
- 0.2 lbs (unpackaged, without batteries)
- 104 g (unpackaged, without batteries)