Please contact us on +45 3120 7021 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The XL-AES is an optional accessory for the Scorpio, 888, and 833 that provides 8 channels of AES3 audio connectivity through four heavy-duty TA3M input jacks. The accessory mounts directly to the expansion port on the mixer-recorder’s top panel and features a rugged milled aluminum enclosure for years of reliable use.
The XL-AES appears in the Channel Input Source menu with all other possible input sources. Any of the 8 audio channels from the XL-AES may be routed to any channel on the mixer-recorder.
- 1x Sound Devices XL AES
- 4.3 oz (122g)
Height from 8-Series (H x W x D)
- 1.9cm x 7.9cm x 6.1cm/.75in x 3.1in x 2.4in
Overall Height (H x W x D)
- 2.6cm x 7.9cm x 6.1cm/1.0in x 3.1in x 2.4in
- The XL-AES receives power from the host mixer-recorder
- AES3, balanced, TA3M connectors
- 110 ohms
- 200 mV or higher accepted
- pin 1 = ground; pin 2 = +; pin 3 = –