Introducing the new URSA Belt!
These versatile belts are 5cm wide by 115cm long and can be cut down with scissors to suit small waists.
They have been designed for use with our range of URSA Belt Pouches which come in four sizes (mini, small, medium & large) to suit all TX units.
- URSA Belts come in 2 Colours : Beige or Black.
- Machine Washable at 40 degrees, tumble dry at a low heat.
- They can also be used with AquaPacs or as a strap to clip transmitters onto.
- URSA Straps are Machine Washable at 40 degrees
- Quick tips for cleaning your URSA Straps HERE
- Hang dry or Tumble dry at a low temperature.
- All our straps are manufactured by hand in the United Kingdom.
We developed a special ‘double bonded’ fabric specifically for these belts which is gives them more strength, return and adds a little thickness. This helps keep the belts from stringing up under the weight of transmitters.
They could be particularly useful for theatre and live performance where artists often have to rig two transmitters onto one belt.