Introducing the new URSA Head Strap – Designed for Motion Capture Artists and Puppeteers.
This strap allows you to securely rig one or more microphones to the centre of the forehead, you can also rig headphones and attach velcro markers to the exterior of the strap. Each strap features a Hypoallergenic polyurethane gripper to ensure it stays firmly in place whilst remaining comfortable to wear. Head Straps were designed originally for Production Sound Mixer Simon Hayes for use on the film ‘CATS’ to capture live vocals from the motion capture performances.
- Available now in Black & Beige
- Adjustable Velcro Straps – One Size Fits All
- URSA Straps are Machine Washable at 40 degrees
- Quick tips for cleaning your URSA Straps HERE
- Hang dry or Tumble dry at a low temperature.
- All our straps are manufactured by hand in the United Kingdom.