Please contact us on +45 3120 7021 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This microphone is acoustically identical to the DPA 4060 Omni Core Microphone, Normal SPL, but its sensitivity is adjusted to accommodate higher sound pressure levels (SPLs).
The DPA 4061 Omni Core Microphone, Loud SPL can handle SPL up to 144 dB peak before clipping, making it one of the best miniatures for use on very loud sound sources, such as some instruments and human voices. In comparison, the 4061 is about 10 dB less sensitive than the 4060 and therefore works well when used for hidden applications, for example mounted on the head or forehead of a theater performer. In this placement, the sound pressure level is about 10 dB louder than what you encounter with chest placement (lapel microphone).
- Exceptional audio quality
- Uniform, consistent sound between DPA mics
- Extremely rugged and reliable
- Diminutive size made for flexible and easy concealment
- Large selection of clips, windscreens, grids and other accessories
- Modular adapter system fits most professional wireless systems
DPA 4061 Frequency Response:
Typical response of a 4061
DPA 4061 Polar Pattern:
Typical directional characteristics of a 4061
- 1x 4061 Core Omni Microphone, LOUD SPL
- 1x Soft boost Grid
- 1x High boost grid